Exciting Role in IAT
Position: Technical Assistant (PC Support)
We are looking for a mature, honest, reliable and responsible individual who is meticulous and takes pride in doing his job right.
The successful individual should be self-motivated; quality conscious, comfortable working with procedures and routines, a team player and able to work without close supervision.
The suitable candidates:
- Must be Diploma holder in IT, a degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have User Support Professional (A+) certification or equivalent.
- Must be competent in Windows based Computer Applications, Software installations, as well as trouble shooting and fixing hardware and software problems.
- Must have knowledge and some experience in Computer Networking.
- Experience in web application development will be an added advantage.
- Must be a Resident of Nakuru or willing to relocate.
How to Apply
If you strongly believe that you can be a positive contributor to IAT’s established team, e-mail your application letter ensuring that you quote your current remuneration, with your curriculum vitae (not more than 2 pages) together with copies of your certificates, to reach us not later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday 25 September 2015 to:
The HR Department, IAT, P.O. Box 14201, 00800
Tel: 4455000 or 0716-793 954
Email: [email protected]