ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Kenyan Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Positions: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Country Office Nairobi
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Senior M&E Officer- Data Management, the Data Entry Clerk will enter routine data electronically, assist data cleaning and reporting
- Accurate entry of routine monthly and quarterly data
- Maintain safe custody of all program data including a system of filing copies of query reports as well as other activity reports
- Regularly follow up with the Data Manager to resolve data inconsistencies and other questionable data attributes
- Carry out data back up and security
- Help the Data Manager clean data and to generate and compile monthly reports
- Diploma in Health Records Information/ Health Information Technology
- At least 2 years’ experience, preferably at MOH district facility level
- Skills in data entry, cleaning, compiling reports
- Database management skills will be an added advantage
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the HR and Administration Manager, ICAP [email protected] on or before 2nd October 2015.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer