Data Manager Careers At ICAP In Kenya
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Kenya to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities. This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Applications are invited for the following positions:
Position : Data Manager
Location : Kisumu with travel to ICAP sites in Nyanza
- Under the general guidance of the Director of Monitoring & Evaluation, and the immediate supervision of the Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, the Data Manager will be responsible for the capture of all ICAP data, on-going analysis of aggregate and patient level data, and the timely reporting of ICAP data to all funding agencies and the ICAP Program.
Data Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Manage data files of routine databases including the ICAP Reporting and Information System (DHIS) and validating data entered into the MoH DHIS database and DATIM
- Ensure timely data collection, collation and reporting of program data on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual data reports to all funding agencies
- Perform data cleaning and verify the accuracy of the data before reporting
- Produce monthly data summaries that will help track and inform program performance
- Assist in the preparation of data summary slides for presentations
- Support the implementation of the ICAP patient level electronic medical records system (CPAD).
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the Director- Human Resources, ICAP, [email protected] on or before March 31, 2016. Do not send certificates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer