ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Kenyan Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Location: Machakos with travel to county sites in Eastern South
Overall Job Function: The incumbent will work under the overall guidance of the Director of Monitoring and Evaluation to provide technical support in the planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation (ME) activities within the ICAP HIV prevention, care and treatment program.
The appointee will work under the supervision of the Regional Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Support routine and cohort data collection
- Provide technical support to facility and district health records personnel
- Together with program teams, develop and operationalize a schedule for monthly facility and district level monitoring visits to review HIV service delivery and programs and data with a view to identifying gaps for support and mentorship.
- Lead in the active audit of both paper M&E tools and electronic medical records for data quality assurance
- Degree in a Health Records Information, Epidemiology, Biostatistics or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in HIV program
- Ability to plan and manage simultaneous competing priorities with little supervision
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the HR and Administration Manager, ICAP [email protected] on or before 2nd October 2015.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer