ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Kenya Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at national, county and sub county levels.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Location: Kisumu with travel to designated sites
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Technical Advisor- Monitoring and Evaluation, the monitoring & Evaluation Officer will provide technical support in the planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation (ME) activities within the ICAP HIV prevention, care and treatment program.
- Provide mentorship to facility staff on the appropriate use of HIV-related M&E tools, reporting to the MoH DHIS2 database and on use of nationally approved electronic patient-level databases
- Lead in the collection, aggregation and reporting of data
- Conduct periodic data quality audits for data quality assurance
- Degree in a Health Records Information, Epidemiology, Statistics or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in HIV program monitoring and evaluation.
- Familiarity with HIV-related MoH ME tools , MoH DHIS2 database system and Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the Director – Human Resources, ICAP, [email protected] on or before December 31, 2016.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer