ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Kenyan Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Position: Program Officer
Location: Machakos with travel to ICAP sites in Eastern South
Overall Job Function: The officer will plan and perform day-to-day implementation of HIV care and TB/HIV treatment services at facilities.
- Plan and implementation of HIV care and treatment services and TB/HIV activities at facilities
- Provide on-going supervision of HIV care and treatment and TB/HIV programs
- Co-ordinate mentorship of facility staff
- Participate in quality assurance/quality improvement of HIV and TB/HIV programs
- Assist in program monitoring and evaluation
- Prepare budgets, work plans, reports and other technical papers
- Degree in Medicine or Diploma in Clinical medicine
- At least 3 years’ experience in HIV programming
- Familiarity with county and sub-county health care programs in Kenya
- Clinical experience of HIV medicine
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the HR and Administration Manager, ICAP [email protected] on or before 2nd October 2015.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer