ICDC is Kenya’s premier Development Finance Institution established 61 years ago to promote the nation’s economic development through the creation, establishment and growth of industrial and commercial enterprises.
We aspire to be a high-performance public entity contributing meaningfully to the economic development of Kenya. Hence, attracting and retaining the right people is essential to the realization of our aspirations.
ICDC requires the services of a Marketing and Customer Service Intern for approximately eight months from 1st November 2016 to 30th June, 2017.
If you are a qualified professional and have the required skills and competencies, we invite you to forward your application.
- Degree in a Business related field
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in marketing and selling financial products
- Experience in Marketing Research and product development
- Must be IT literate
- Must have interpersonal networking skills, good communication skills, business opportunity identification skills and analytical skills
- Must be decisive, aggressive, self-motivated, well-groomed, a team player, articulate, with good customer management skills and be of high integrity.
Job Description: The purpose of this job is to execute marketing activities, market research initiatives and customer relationship management initiates and product development.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage customer service by enlisting support from other departments and monitoring customer contact at all levels.
- Champion Implementation of recommendations from the customer satisfaction survey.
- Plan various county forums in liaison with PR and Communication so as to provide ICDC opportunities to engage with entrepreneurs in these counties.
- Follow up on all documentations required for a complete business proposal efficiently and expeditiously to ensure that potential new business opportunities are not lost to competitors.
- Champion the review of current products and services to align them with the market requirements of the customer as per the market research recommendations.
- Follow up on resolution of customer complaints and ensure preparation and timely submission of the quarterly PCSC report to the commission on Administrative Justice.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their applications along with a copy of their CV to [email protected] by 21st October, 2016.