The Industrial & Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC) is a State Corporation established in 1954 to promote the economic development of Kenya through supporting the establishment and growth of industrial and commercial enterprises.
The Corporation has ambitious plans to become a high-performance public entity that will contribute meaningfully to the economic development of Kenya.
As part of our strategic realignment we believe that attracting and retaining the right people is essential to the realization of our corporate goals.
ICDC therefore invites applications from qualified professionals for the following positions:-
Job Title: Project Officers / Analysts
Role Purpose: To identify and evaluate Investment proposals for ICDC
Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop a deal pipeline for the Corporation in the chosen sectors of focus for investment purposes
- To vet and appraise investment proposals for funding.
- To assess and report all risks or problems relating to projects under appraisal.
- Promote sound risk management and ethical standards.
- To ensure continuous improvement of the quality and value of services provided to ICDC’s customers
- Ensure that investments are made within stipulated Policy guidelines and established approval levels.
- To closely monitor projects implementation to successful completion and provide project update reports periodically.
- Prepare periodic portfolio analysis reports to management and the Board as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field from a recognized University
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) Certified Public Accountant CPA (K) or ACCA (UK) qualifications will be an added advantage.
- At least four (4) years’ relevant experience, of which two (2) should be in a similar position in a financial institution.
- Excellent financial modelling and report writing skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Good interpersonal, and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit an application letter which indicates current remuneration and day time telephone contacts accompanied with a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to:
HR & Adm. Manager P. O. Box 45519 – 00100 Nairobi
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
ICDC is an equal opportunity employer which strives to achieve overall balance in its staffing patterns. Women and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
All applications should be received on or before 25th September, 2015