- Drive different types of light and heavy ICRC vehicles including forklift by strictly following internal rules and regulations and national traffic rules;
- Transport goods within Mombasa town from Warehouses to Port;
- Go on field trips from Mombasa to Nairobi, other coastal regions and outside Kenya on request;
- Oversee the loading and offloading of goods when necessary and ensure they correspond with proper documentation;
- Minimum KCSE or its equivalent plus a trade certificate or ‘O’ level;
- Heavy commercial vehicle driving license all categories including forklift for at least 5 years with certification of driving a trailer;
- Knowledge of Mombasa Port operations is Mandatory
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a truck driver with good references;
- Certificate of good conduct;
- Basic mechanical skills would be an added advantage;
- Able to write and speak fluent English;
- Preferably candidates from the coastal region.
The Profile: Loyal and honest, ability to work in a team, flexible and open minded, ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision, good communication skills, high sense of integrity.
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to Human Resources Office on the address below, on or before 18thMay 2016 or drop the applications at our Mombasa office.
How to Apply