The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
We invite applications for the following position;
Job Summary: The statistician is responsible for all statistical tasks of assigned projects or programs.
Under general direction from the M&E Manager, independently participates in planning, designing, and implementation of research projects; analyses, interprets statistical data and advices the ICRHK personnel on statistical interpretation and implications of the results for program planning and decision making.
The incumbent serves as an expert of advanced methods of statistical analysis, advanced programming consultation, planning and conducting analyses of complex study design.
- An MSC in Applied Statistics or Bio-statistics or a quantitative social science discipline (e.g. Demography, Economics).
- Proven high level proficiency in statistical analysis and management of large datasets (e.g. Demographic Health Surveys and censuses) using software’s like Stata, SAS, and SPSS.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant hands-on experience in a similar position.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Evidence of scientific publications and/ or scientific conference presentations is desirable.
How to Apply
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal by 29th April 2016, 5pm.
Previous applicants need not re-apply