- Responsible to the Administration Assistant for collection and delivery of mail within and outside the organization as well as photocopying, collation and distribution of simple documents
Office Assistant Job Key Tasks
- Collect, deliver mail, parcels and documents both within and outside the organisation
- Photocopy, collate, distribute mail, wrap parcels for posting and record incoming and outgoing mail
- Occasionally relieve the switchboard operator
- Run office errands e.g. making payments as assigned etc.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Knowledge, experience and qualifications for Office Assistant Job
- Certificate of Secondary Education (“O” Level)
- Knowledge of the city and its environs well e.g. roads and buildings
- Minimum one (1) year relevant experience in similar position
Personal skills and attributes required
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks
- Team player , positive attitude and self-driven
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Patience, good analytical skills and judgment,
- Listening skills, ability to follow instructions.
- Good people skills
- Good working knowledge of English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
Click here to apply