Work with technical teams to develop proposals and responses to customer RFPs or requests in timely manner.
Meet or exceed the assigned sales revenue targets
Screen potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending
Ability to keep abreast of relevant RFPs and ensures knowledge of relevant activities in our target market
Profile and analyze competitors and develop counter measures beat them for potential business deals.
Diligently follow up on all opportunities and leads to conclusion
Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Any other responsibilities as may be designated by the management.
- Good knowledge of ICT market in Kenya and the region
- Technical Proposal and report writing skills
- Proven leadership skills at a high level
- Sales Management and negotiation skills
- Rapport and relationship building at commercial level
- Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels
- Innovation and creativity
- Results driven
- Marketing and product development skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Project management skills, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with ICT Account Manager on the Subject line.