An officer at this level will be responsible to the Senior ICT officer for a variety of tasks in ICT section.
IT Officer Job Responsibilities
- Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Analysing, designing, coding, testing, implementing computer programs and providing user support;
- Maintaining support systems and training of users; repairing and maintaining of Information Communication technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Assisting in selection and disposal of redundant ICT equipment
- Developing systems documentation and user manuals;
- Receiving, installing and certifying of Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Configuring of new information Communication Technology equipment.
Qualifications For IT Officer Job
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Three (3) years relevant industry experience in a busy organization
in Networks (e.g. CCNA, CCNP) or Microsoft Certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional) will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials, current remuneration, current position/ grade, expected salary and a daytime telephone contact should be forwarded to the address below by 15th July, 2016 The Director General Popo Road, off Mombasa Road P.O Box 67839-00200 Nairobi