Salary: 130k – 180k
Responsibilities for the ICT Manager Job
- Develop and oversee, in conjunction with the Management team, the strategy development and implementation processes, and the annual operating plans and budgets of the Board
- Advise on the strategic direction of key electronic resources including websites and information databases.
- Ensure the Link for critical service is up and minimize down time by follow-up with service providers.
- Develop and implement the e-market that will see members transact on a fully functional online system from wherever they are.
- Liaise with different stakeholders to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the ICT systems vendors and to provide the required support.
- Lead new ICT projects from purchasing through full implementation, training and support and ensure standard through training and management to resolve gaps and weaknesses
- Format the ICT systems to produce tailor-made reports as per the management requirements.
- Advise on upgrading, modifying and/or replacing of computers and accessories and other IT materials as well as their maintenance.
- Act as technical and Communication Bridge between IT, finance, credit and other departments in the practical applications of information technology.
- Act as a frontline contact point for the organisation help Desk for IT related queries and complaints.
- Lead, motivate and develop the capability of the ICT team, to achieve agreed annual targets.
- Ensuring efficient flow of information to and from members and other stakeholders as and when required.
- Act as an advocate for organisation in all dealings with members and staff and present a professional image in all dealings with the public including appropriate dress standards, helpfulness and friendliness.
- Line management responsibility for staff in the ICT department including appraisals and staff development.
- Develop and maintain a risk register for the ICT department.
- Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidelines.
ICT Manager Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field with qualified professional IT certification, such as CISCO, ORACLE, CISA, CISM, and MCITP.
- At least 5 years’ working experience with 3 years’ carrying out IT related functions in a busy office.
- Interpersonal/formal communication (oral and written) skills, Leadership and Managerial skills
- Planning, organising skills/ quality orientation and Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ICT Manager – Financial Institution) to [email protected] before Friday 11th August 2017.