ICT Officer Job at Meru County Microfinance Corporation, Kenya
The Meru County Microfinance Corporation is a County Corporation established under the Meru County Microfinance Corporation Act, 2014 with the mandate of providing microfinance services to Small and Medium enterprises.
ICT Officer Position Scope
- Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the ICT Officer will be responsible for providing overall management of the network and hardware infrastructure and ICT services in the Corporation.
ICT Officer Job Key Responsibilities
- Developing, maintaining and communicating ICT policies and procedures for the Corporation;
- Ensuring that the company maintains compliance with soft-ware licensing;
- Developing and implementing computer systems in accordance with the corporation ICT needs;
- Ensuring safe custody of all computer software and hardware accessories;
- Reviewing information technology needs and coordinating the requisition of information processing hardware and software in the corporation;
- Ensuring security of all ICT systems and back-up;
- Providing user support on office applications and ICT equipment usage;
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications/Skills/Experience for ICT Officer Job
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field;
- Diploma in Information Technology, MIS or related field;
- Five (5) years’ work experience ICT field.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
How to Apply
- If you fulfill the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 24th June 2016. Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, Ntara Place 1st floor upon signing a delivery at that office.
- Managing Director Meru County Microfinance Corporation, P.O Box 2564-60200, Meru.