IEBC Job Vacancy in Kenya 2017,Constituency Administrative Assistant ,Salary over Ksh50,000
- Oversee the general management of constituency office in the absence of the CEC;
- Completing voter registration control sheets and control registers;
- Keep up to date statistics on voter registration exercise;
- Updating regularly and maintaining and updated register of electors and making sure it is always accurate;
- Checking that all electoral materials and equipment are in good working condition;
- Assist the CEC in mapping of polling stations/registration centres;
- Assist in publicity of voter registration of voters, elections, inspection of the register and any other activity to be undertaken by the commission;
- Quality control the work done by registration and polling officer on voter registration;
- Receiving, distributing and maintaining an inventory of materials and equipment to registration centres in time;
- Replacing lost and defaced voters cards with duplicate cards; and
- Assist in preparation of work plans, security plans, transport, and logistical plans.
- Diploma in any field;
- Minimum of C (plain KCSE or division II in KCE;
- Must be Computer literate;
- Two(2) years working experience in a busy organization;
- Competent and confident in handling office records and processes; and
- Must hail from the Constituency he/she is applying for as indicated in national identity card.
- Shortlisted applicants shall be required to avail clearances from the following institutions as they appear for interview;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP);
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Professional bodies (where applicablto which the applicant is a member e.g. LSK, ICPAK, AAK, IEK etc. and
- Credit Reference Bureau Africa Ltd or Metropol Credit Reference Bureau.
All shortlisted applicants may be subjected by the Commission to a security clearance by National Intelligence Service (NIS).
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their application on our job portal, https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcjobs by 13th April, 2018