Constituency Administrative Assistant – (Dadaab Constituency) Jobs at IEBC
Responsibilities for the Constituency Administrative Assistant Job
- Oversee the general management of constituency office in the absence of the CEC;
- Completing voter registration control sheets and control registers;
- Keep up to date statistics on voter registration exercise;
- Updating regularly and maintaining and updated register of electors and making sure it is always accurate;
- Checking that all electoral materials and equipment are in good working condition;
- Assist the CEC in mapping of polling stations/registration centres;
- Assist in publicity of voter registration of voters, elections, inspection of the register and any other activity to be undertaken by the commission;
- Quality control the work done by registration and polling officer on voter registration;
- Receiving, distributing and maintaining an inventory of materials and equipment to registration centres in time;
- Replacing lost and defaced voters cards with duplicate cards; and
- Assist in preparation of work plans, security plans, transport, and logistical plans.
Qualifications for the Constituency Administrative Assistant Job
- Minimum of a Diploma in supplies and procurement from a recognized institution;
- Minimum of C (plain) in KCSE or division II in KCE;
- Must be Computer literate;
- Two(2) years working experience in a busy organization;
- Competent and confident in handling office records and processes; and
- Must be a resident of the Region he/she is applying for and must attach a copy of National Identity card.
Integrity and Clearance
- In addition to the qualifications set above, the applicants must further meet and obtain the following clearances:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP);
- Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board;
- Professional bodies (where applicable) to which the applicant belongs e.g. LSK, ICPAK, AAK, IEK etc. and
- Credit Reference Bureau Africa Ltd or Metropol Credit Reference Bureau.
All shortlisted applicants may be subjected by the Commission to a security clearance by National Intelligence Service (NIS).
How To Apply
Click here to apply online. Interested candidates are requested to submit their application online.
You are required to avail your original documents and integrity clearnace requirements if you are shortlisted.