Register of Voter Inspection Assistants (1,450 POSTS – One per Ward) – Temporary Jobs at IEBC
Responsibilities for the Register of Voter Inspection Assistants Jobs
The Register of Voters Inspection Assistant will work within a particular Ward and perform the following duties:
- Publicize register of voters verification activities.
- Distribute verification/inspection materials to the Verification/inspection clerks.
- Supervise Verification/ Inspection Clerks within the Ward.
- Ensure security of the register of voters inspection materials.
- Collate and submit inspection data on claims to the RO.
- Report the verification/ inspection progress to the Registration Officer.
- Confirm the GPS coordinates and map polling stations.
- Carryout mapping of polling stations, collect and confirm the GPS coordinates of the polling stations within the ward.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Registration Officer.
Qualifications for the Register of Voter Inspection Assistants Jobs
- Be a Kenyan citizen of high integrity, and be non-partisan.
- Be a holder of a Degree/ Diploma certificate from a recognized institution.
- Be Computer literate
- Should have effective communication skills and good report writing skills.
- Must be available for the entire period of the inspection of Register Voters.
- Should be 21 years of age and above.
- Should have and be conversant with the use of IOS, Windows or android smart phone.
- Must be a resident of the constituency and ward
NB: The Voter Verification/Inspection Assistants will be paid Ksh 1,200 taxable per day for the number of the days worked.
The Constituency ICT Clerk will be be paid Ksh 1,200 taxable per day for the number of the days worked. The Register of Voters Verification/Inspection Clerk will be paid Ksh 1,000 taxable per day for the number of the days worked. Applicants must be made ONLINE
How To Apply