Register of Voters Verification/Inspection Clerks (40,200 POSTS – One Clerk per Polling Station) – Temporary Jobs at IEBC
Responsibilities for the Register of Voters Verification/Inspection Clerks Jobs
The Register of Voters Verification / inspection Clerk is expected to work within a particular registration centre and perform the following duties:
- Publicize register of voters verification /inspection activities.
- Open and Close the register Verification/ Inspection Centre at the designated time.
- Facilitate inspection of register of voters by voters.
- Collate and submit inspection data on claims to the RVIA.
- Report the register inspection progress to the RVIA.
- Ensure security of the register of voters inspection materials.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Registration Officer.
Qualifications for the Register of Voters Verification/Inspection Clerks Jobs
- Requirements for Register of Voters verification/inspection Clerks
- Be a Kenyan citizen of high integrity, and be non-partisan.
- Have a minimum of KCSE Grade C- (Minus).
- Should have effective communication skills and good report writing skills.
- Holders of ICT-related Diploma certificates from a recognized institution will have an added advantage.
- Must be available for the entire period of the verification/inspection of the Register of Voters.
- Should be 19 years of age and above.
- Must be a resident of the constituency and ward.
NB: The Voter Verification/Inspection Assistants will be paid Ksh 1,200 taxable per day for the number of the days worked.
The Constituency ICT Clerk will be be paid Ksh 1,200 taxable per day for the number of the days worked. The Register of Voters Verification/Inspection Clerk will be paid Ksh 1,000 taxable per day for the number of the days worked.
Applicants must be made ONLINE
How to Apply