Constituency Administrative Assistants Job At IEBC, Kenya (Kesses, Bahati, Turkana North)
Constituency Administrative Assistants Job Responsibilities
- Oversee the general management of constituency office in the absence of the CEC.
- Completing voter registration control sheets and control registers
- Keep up to date statistics on voter registration exercise
- Updating regularly and maintaining and updated register of electors and making sure it is always accurate
- Checking that all electoral materials and equipment are in good working condition.
- Assist the CEC in mapping of polling stations/registration centres
- Assist in publicity of voter registration of voters, elections, inspection of the register and any other activity to be undertaken by the commission.
- Quality control the work done by registration and polling officer on voter registration.
- Receiving, distributing and maintaining an inventory of materials and equipment to registration centres in time.
- Replacing lost and defaced voters cards with duplicate cards.
- Assist in preparation of work plans, security plans, transport, and logistical plans.
Qualifications For Constituency Administrative Assistants Job
- Minimum of a Diploma from a recognized institution
- Minimum of C (plainin KCSE or division II in KCE,
- Must be Computer literate
- Two(2years working experience in a large organization,
- Competent and confident in handling office records and processes
- You must a resident of the Constituency applied for and must attach a copy of ID card indicating that they hail from that constituency.
In addition to the qualifications set above, the applicants must further meet and get the following clearances:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
- Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board.
- Professional bodies (where applicableto which the applicant belongs eg LSK, ICPAK, AAK, IEK etc.
- Credit Reference Bureau Africa Ltd or Metropol Credit Reference Bureau.
All shortlisted applicants may be subjected by the Commission to a security clearance by National Intelligence Service (NIS).
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their duly completed application together with up-to-date curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, email and telephone contacts of three (3referees who must be familiar with the candidates previous work experience. Applicants must indicate the Job title on the top left corner of the envelope. Those applying for constituency or Regional positions must also indicate the Region or Constituency on the top left corner of the envelope. Applications and supporting documents shall be: Hand delivered to the IEBC CEO/CS, 6th Floor, Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi: and/or Send via Post Office to Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission (IEBC), P O Box 45371-00100, Nairobi, Kenya. Applications must reach IEBC by 30th September 2016