IMA World Health is looking for a well-qualified Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager for an anticipated USAID Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) project in Kenya.The M&E Manager will provide M&E technical leadership and technical assistance to M&E Officers and project partners; s/he is responsible for the monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems that reflect IMA’s strategic direction and priorities. The M&E Managerwill work in close partnership with IMA project staff, and partner organizations and government institutions on all harmonized M&E activities. S/he will answer directly to the Chief of Party.
- Report on the project’s Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP).
- Work with HQ technical leadership to integrate Health components into M&E framework.
- Support in the collection and monitoring of all M&E activities under the project; this includes reviewing data collection tools, supervising and/or conducting reports from fieldwork, conducting data analysis and interpretation of findings.
- Conduct routine data quality assurance process to maintain adequate quality control in all aspects of M&E from data collection to results’ reporting.
- Review partners progress reports in collaboration with program managers and provide feedback to the partners based on their performance.
- Prepare or support routine reports, abstracts, presentations, brochures, project summary sheets, newsletters. Present at conferences or meetings when required.
- Prepare semi-annual and annual reports and draft quarterly project reports in close collaboration with project staff.
- Contribute to quarterly, biannual and annual tabular and narrative reports.
- Provide information in response to ad hoc internal and external requests.
- Communicate M&E results to internal and external audiences orally and in writing.
- Develop and update the project’s results plan and follow up on data collection and dissemination of best practices and lessons learned.
The position requires a competent and experienced person with the following attributes
- A master’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Demographics or an M&E related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in monitoring, designing, and implementing programs in health, HIV/AIDS, or OVC with demonstrated supervision experience.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation including the ability to develop and monitor database systems for data management and routine reporting.
- A familiarity with USAID/PEPFAR reporting regulations.
- Analysis and data management skills as well as demonstrated analytical skills and experience in identifying and evaluating best practices and state-of-the-art approaches to be utilized by the project.
- Experience in working with county leaders/officials in a decentralized setting.
- Experience working with statistical databases (Stata, SAS, etc.), especially DHISII.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with donors, MOH, project partners and to provide technical M&E leadership and represent IMA World Health.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here