The ideal candidate will be a Kenyan citizen who has the following:
Professional Qualifications and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in related field
▪ Previous experience of working within the hospitality or sports industry
▪ Internal auditing experience would be advantageous
▪ Good understanding of Food Safety and knowledge of HACCP principles
▪ Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word and Access
Knowledge in Technical Areas (experience);
The Audit Assistant is responsible for:
▪ Ensuring maximum revenue collection by checking receipts and maintaining the Quality Management System.
▪ Advising on reviewing and updating of policies and procedures when required.
▪ Ensuring the facility user is duly authorized by having a membership card, gym card temporary card as case by case.
▪ Updating written attendance lists and submitting reports in a timely manner.
▪ Ensuring cards details are electronically signed in.
▪ Carrying out internal audits as required.
▪ Carrying out spot checks on weekly and monthly basis.
▪ Reconciling daily attendance list against receipts issued.
▪ Providing reporting information for operations and management meetings.
▪ Reporting any payment related complaints.
▪ Assisting in Clubs audits.
▪ Reviewing and approving revenue analysis results.
▪ Any other duty as may be assigned by management from time to time.
The Audit Assistant will report to the Club Accountant and will assist in verifying the revenue collection at the Sports Sections of the Club.
Competencies & Interpersonal Skills
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Good interpersonal skills
▪ Customer care skills
▪ Coordinating skills
▪ Organizational skills
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE: The job description is not the exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this challenging position, kindly and urgently apply via email to [email protected]
When applying, kindly remember to ▪ address your application to: The Human Resource -Ref: Audit Assistant Vacancy Off Ngong Road, PO Box 41516 NAIROBI, Tel: +254 020 2111951/2 Email: [email protected]
▪ submit one file containing your Application Letter, and detailed CV (placed in one file, please) as an attachment in Word or rtf format clearly indicating the position applied for in the subject line of your mail to enable automated email sorting.
Kindly also indicate details of your current and expected salary, names & addresses of 3 business referees, current and previous employers, roles and responsibilities handled to date, together with your day and cell contacts. Original Certificates and copies of the same will be presented by those called for interviews.
Only Long Listed Candidates will be contacted for further consideration
Date of Advertisement: 20th December 2016 Deadline: 30th December 2016 Notes: ▪ Please send one application to avoid disqualification. ▪ Only applications sent for this specific vacancy will be considered ▪ Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. ▪ Impala Club is an equal opportunity employer.