Sales & Marketing trainee
This is a sales position responsible for promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Develop new business, main and grow existing accounts
- Seek and qualify prospects.
- Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
- Analyzing the customer’s demographic details in addition to forming marketing strategies accordingly.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales, reports, maintaining sales records, processing orders, preparing sales quotes and filing reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or Arts.
- 1-year sales experience
- Basic PC skills and proficiency with MS Outlook
- Age: 22-26 years
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self- motivated and driven
How to Apply
All applications, complete with CVs should be sent via e-mail to [email protected] by close of business 18th April 2016 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. http://www.indigotelecom.com/job/sales-marketing-trainee/