This African risk management consultancy are based in Nairobi, with regional offices throughout East Africa, central and West Africa is looking to hire an Information Manager. The company supports multi-sector industries in the land and maritime dimensions, creating business assurance in complex and difficult domains for private, corporate, agency and government entities.
- Flash security incident alerting and writing of security reports
• Research through open sources
• Data handling and sorting of information by priority in order to support Junior and Senior Analysts
• Security Advisories
• Bespoke Research Projects
- Educated to degree level or currently completing a degree
• High Level MS skills
• Aged between 25-30 years
• Demonstrable interest in the security situation both on and offshore East Africa
• Background in conflict studies, international relations, political science or journalism
• Two to five years’ experience in either a risk management or humanitarian environment.