Information Systems Audit Internships at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following Internship vacancy in the Technology Audits function within Internal Audit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Information Systems InternshipsBrief Description
- Reporting to the Senior Manager – Technology Audits and Quality, the position holder will learn how to provide assurance on information confidentiality, integrity and availability in selected information systems and Interfaces.
- The internship program provides an introduction to internal audit and the opportunity to experience the auditing profession from a real-world perspective. The role gives in-depth exposure to the day-to-day responsibilities of an information systems auditing professional.
- Work with the internal audit team members and learn how to apply concepts of risk assessment and how to design and perform audit procedures responsive to those risks.
- Execution of audit procedures using our cutting-edge audit tools and technologies to perform data interrogation and analysis of data.
- Monitoring, follow-up and reporting on the results of the of the Continuous Auditing and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) program.
- Assist the audit team in execution of Technology Audits and Project Assurance activities.
Scripting new automated auditing procedures in response to emerging risks
Requirements for Information Systems Internship
- Pursuing or recently completed a computer science, telecommunications or related degree from a recognized University.
- Have a good grasp of programming languages e.g. Visual Basic, Java, My SQL.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention ogram provides students with an opportunity to learn about the different areas and functions of the Internal Audit division.
- The best candidates for an internship with our division are those who have demonstrated academic achievement and shown commitment to excellence. You must possess strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and value teamwork and diversity.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.