Location: Head Office
Division/Department: Life Operations
Immediate Supervisor: Head of Life Operations
We are looking for a Talented individual to fill the following position at Orient Life Assurance Limited. The position is responsible for the general supervision of all life operations in the company. Assessing underwriting risks and processing claims in accordance with laid down underwriting and claims procedures in the company and to ensure effective and efficient service delivery to customers
Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all related activities to policy services, benefit payments and customer care are properly coordinated and enforced.
- Review all applications for insurance –determine the profiles of risks presented to the company for insurance and assess their acceptability or otherwise.
- Open, acknowledge and process new claims.
- Review all reports from various service providers relating to proposals for insurance.
- Ensure timely preparation and dispatch of policy documents.
- Timely processing of quotations and tender documents, credits and refunds.
- Appoint service providers within the set benchmarks, review their reports and process claims as necessary.
- Ensure payment to policyholders and service providers within stipulated company benchmarks.
- Maintain registers and adequate claims reserves.
- Prepare claims, underwriting and reinsurance reports.
- Timely processing of statutory returns
- Processing and negotiating treaty renewals.
- Ensure all underwriting and claims forms /documents are relevant and updated.
- Ensure system set up on all new & repackaged products.
- Assist in the performance of statutory and non-statutory actuarial valuation of the life business
- Product development and pricing of life insurance products
- Liaising with intermediaries for business support
- Ensuring compliance to regulation.
- Any other duties assigned by management in line with task.
Requirements for the Supervisor Job
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Pass in at least two papers in ACII or equivalent
- At least 2 years relevant experience
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly our website www.orientlife.co.ke/careers and submit your application on or before Friday, December 16th 2016.