Water Services Trust Fund (WSTF), is a State Corporation established under the Water Act, 2002 and our mandate is “to assist in financing the provision of water services to areas of Kenya which are without adequate water services”.
We are a basket fund for mobilizing resources and providing financial assistance towards capital investment costs of providing Water Service and Sanitation.In our current strategic plan, we have committed to an ambitious and aggressive journey towards the achievement of our mandate, and as a result, we have created a number of new positions in our organisation structure.
We are seeking a professional and committed individual with extensive experience to fill the following position:
Job Title: Integrity and Governance Officer
Job Grade: 6
Department: Audit and Risk Assurance
Reports to: Chief Manager, Audit and Risk Assurance
Overall Job Purpose: The purpose of this position is to spearhead Integrity Programmes and oversee the Institutionalization of an Ethical Culture in the Fund.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and effectively managing Integrity and Ethics Programmes
- Coordinating, Supervising, Monitoring and Evaluating the Fund’s Integrity & Ethics programs
- Conducting Corruption Risk Analysis and advising Management on necessary interventions
- Coordinating the Fund’s Corruption Prevention/Integrity Committee Meetings
- Ensuring adherence to Ethical Procedures in all operating levels of the Fund
- Nurturing relationships with relevant Stakeholders to improve Corporate Awareness regarding Corruption and Economic Crimes
- Developing and facilitating implementation of Corruption Prevention and Integrity /Ethics Sensitization training programs
- Providing guidance to Management on how to conduct Corruption Risk Assessments
- Developing Customer Awareness Corruption Prevention Campaigns
- Facilitating investigation of Unethical Practices in liaison with respective agencies.
- Support the Audit & Risk department in technical audit
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Governance & Ethics, Social Sciences or related fields from recognized institutions
- Must be trained by EACC as Integrity Assurance Officer
- Studies in Ethics/Integrity/Corporate Governance will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) years working experience in Integrity and governance role
- Understanding of Anti-corruption Legal Framework
- Knowledge of Investigations and case management procedures
- Information gathering and analysis skills
- Proficient in ICT
- Thorough understanding of the integrity and legal framework of the Country and government policies. Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- High levels of Integrity and Ethics and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Drive for Results and Achievement
- Good information gathering and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications with the job title clearly marked on the envelope to the address below.
Your application should include a cover letter demonstrating why you are the best suited candidate, copies of your academic and professional certificate and testimonials and copies of professional membership(s) certificates.
It should also include details of telephone contacts, email address current position and immediate supervisor position, current and expected remuneration and three referees; one academic and two professionals.Manager, Human Resource & Administration, Water Services Trust Fund, Upper Hill, Mara Road, CIC Plaza, 1st Floor, P O Box 49699 – 00100, Nairobi. Email: [email protected]
To be received not later than close of business 28th August 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Water Services Trust Fund is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities, youth, women and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.