Sales and Marketing Jobs
Intellinks East Africa Limited is a value added Information Technology company supplying and implementing hardware and software that are complimented by the provision of associated support services and solutions.
Job Role: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience in sales role.
- Experience within the ICT industry preferable.
- Proficiency in Enterprise ICT Products and Services.
- Thorough understanding of financial, marketing and sales principles
- Excellent business presentation and selling skills
- Business development and analysis skills
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]