Are you ready to be a Club Floor Agent?
InterContinental Nairobi is situated along City Hall way in Nairobi overlooking the City and a 5 minutes drive from the City Centre. The Hotel is located 16kms from JKIA Airport which is a 30 minutes drive. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, the Kenyatta International Conference Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach.
The Hotel is an ideal venue for experiencing great room comfort, has excellent Banquet and Catering facilities, having one of the largest ballrooms in Nairobi and it boasts of 3 Restaurants and 2 Bars.
InterContinental Hotels are synonymous with luxury and excellence in customer service. At the InterContinental Nairobi, we commit ourselves in creating unforgettable experiences for our guests, providing personalized service, anticipating and fulfilling our customers’ needs. InterContinental Nairobi has, for years been an oasis of luxury for business travelers’ as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa.
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we’re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
As a Club Floor Agent You Will Ideally
· Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity.
· Reviews next day’s arrivals for all expected Club Floor guests.
· Prepares the distribution of guests’ amenities, welcome letter, fruit baskets and Club Floor VIP gifts.
· Performs the Check in and check out of Club Floor guests as per the laid down procedures and credit policy.
· Maintains cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received
· Escorts Club floor members to the allocated rooms.
· Ensure club floor guests and other VIPs receive special recognition.
Sep 2, 2015, 3:59:00 PM
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or a relevant course
- Minimum two years experience in similar role within a recognized hotel or similar
- Excellent communication
- Team Player
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here