At the moment we’re looking for a Clinical Officer to join our energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team at InterContinental Nairobi. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Director of Human Resources – Africa.
As a Clinical Officer, you will be responsible for the overall Health and well being of colleagues in the Hotel.
Clinical Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the implementation and standardization of validated clinical policies, tools, and hygiene protocols in order to minimize clinical risks and grant quality of staff case management.
- Promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all patient cases and records.
- Implement diagnose, prescription and prevention procedures that fall under the scope of his/her competencies applying medical knowledge, asking appropriate questions to colleagues.
- Ensure correct implementation of the medical treatments and to refer colleagues when appropriate.
- Offer counseling services to colleagues
- Assist in monitoring the staff medical insurance and work closely with the medical providers
- Advise management on staff health matters
- Diagnose different cases
- Follow up on medical cases of different colleagues
- Conduct pre employment medical examinations