The ideal candidate should be able to pro-actively plan and prioritize multiple projects, experienced and skilled in hands-on management of all aspects of project management, and knowledgeable in the subject matter of at least one of the company’s main thematic sections including financial inclusion, services for the poor, health and media. This position is located in Nairobi Kenya.
This position requires up to 35% international travel.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in political or social science, statistics, population studies, market research or similar areas.
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager or a research executive at a market research organization or as a social science researcher in an academic environment or at an international NGO.
- Solid project management skills with an evidenced track record
- Excellent written and presenting skills and a confident communicator with the ability to collaborate with specialists on multi-country, mixed-methodology projects
- Strong knowledge of using quantitative and qualitative analytical software including SPSS and ATLAS or equivalents
- Demonstrated ability in conducting research in challenging environments, such as amongst hard to reach populations, as well as dealing with language and cultural barriers is highly desired
- An excellent team player and problem solver with a customer focused approach to work, ideally with an understanding of international development, international media, and/or strategic communications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Intermedia Survey Institute career website on www.linkedin.com to apply