Internal Audit Assistant Jobs at BIMAS Kenya
BIMAS Kenya Limited a renowned Microfinance Institution seeks to fill the position of an internal Audit Assistant
Reports to: Internal Audit Manager (with frequent travel to branches)
Duty station: Head Office (In Embu)
Internal Audit Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation of compliance with organizational procedures and regulations.
- Keep track of actual expenditure against budget allocations.
- Assist in verifying accuracy of records by carrying out actual stock-taking
- Participate in Audit investigations
- Participate in assessing the efficacy of existing controls, systems processes and procedures by subjecting them to weakness tests.
- Work with senior officers to re-examine and amend as necessary the existing safeguards and standards to make them more full proof
- Assist seniors to compile and submit reports on reconciliation and evaluation aspects of organizational assets.
- Maintain internal audit working paper files.
- File documents in the department.
- Maintain registers used in the department.
- Coordinate dispatches from the department.
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Internal Audit Assistant Job
- CPA part 2, those with a business related degree will have an added advantage
- Should be 25 years and above
- At least 2 years’ experience in an internal audit department of a financial institution preferably the Microfinance sector
- Have a minimum of grade B at KCSE
- Should be a person of high integrity, bold and decisive, with good interpersonal skills, a team player.
- Hold a valid certificate of good conduct
- Proficiency in Computer packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their
- Application letter indicating current and expected salary
- Detailed and updated Cvs
- Copies of certificates and testimonials
- Daytime telephone and email contacts of 3 professional referees ( one must be an immediate supervisor and or Human resource person of current or last place worked)
- Any other relevant information
Indicate the position as the subject of your email
Send to; Email: [email protected]
Addressed to the
HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 2299
This should reach us on or before the 5th of May 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications not following the guidelines provided above will be disqualified
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer