Internal Audit Intern – Audit Operations and Business Controls at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following Internship vacancy in the Audit Operations function within Internal Audit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Internal Audit Internship Brief Description
- Reporting to the Senior Manager Audit Operations and Business Controls, the position holder will learn how to provide assurance on various business processes and preparation of various management reports.
- The internship program provides an introduction to internal audit and the opportunity to experience the auditing profession from a real-world perspective.
- The role gives in-depth exposure to the day-to-day responsibilities of an auditing professional.
- Work with the internal audit team members and learn how to apply concepts of risk assessment and how to design and perform audit procedures responsive to those risks.
- Identifying and discussing all control weaknesses and recommendations for efficiency with management with the support of team members;
- Identifying and promoting good business practice within the company;
- Facilitate monitoring implementation status of past audit recommendations;
- Assist in the preparation of various Internal Audit Management Reports
Requirements For Internal Audit Internship
- Pursuing or recently completed a degree in Business or Commerce or other relevant degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
Our intern program provides students with an opportunity to learn about the different areas and functions of the Internal Audit division.
The best candidates for an internship with our division are those who have demonstrated academic achievement and shown commitment to excellence. You must possess strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and value teamwork and diversity.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume. End Date29-Jul-2016