Internal Auditor (Female)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA s will be an added advantage).
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor, 3 years minimum.
- This is an entry level position, candidates earning above Kes 60,000 do not need to apply.
- Successful candidates should be willing to relocate to Mombasa.
- Female candidates highly preferred.
- Candidates should indicate their current and expected salary.
How to Apply