Great Lakes University of Kisumu is a private chartered university offering degree programs in various disciplines including Health Sciences, Community Health Programs, Humanity and Agribusiness among others.
The University is looking for highly motivated, qualified, experienced and reputable team player to fill the position of
Job Grade 7
- Performs research and conducts surveys related to audits.
- Examines and analyzes information from financial statements, management reports and detailed accounting records.
- Assists in the collection and analysis of data; Identify indications of potential fraud, waste, or mismanagement of resources;.
- Uses computers and audit software to complete reports.
- Performs other audit related tasks as assigned by the Vice Chancellor and Governing Council.
- A Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration) degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- CPA (K) and at least 8 years relevant experience as Internal Auditor in a large Institution.
- Knowledge of ICT
- A Master in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent degree an added advantage.
All applications shall clearly be marked “Application for the position of Internal Auditor.”
How to Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents. Applications should be addressed to the
Great Lakes University of Kisumu,
Main Campus, Off Miwani Road,
P.O. Box 2224-40100
Kisumu. And Send electronic copies of credentials in PDF format by email to [email protected]
Applications must be submitted on or before 20th May 2016. GLUK is an equal opportunity employer: Women, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.