Internal Auditor (Ksh. 35,000)
Our client a Micro finance based in Nairobi Kenya whose targeted at Microbusinesses and SME’s to provide working capital, facilitate technological improvements and business innovations is looking for an Internal Auditor.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Assisting in the preparation of specific audit assignment plans and programs
- Performing audit tests on internal controls in accounting, administrative and operational procedures
- Ensuring that the audit findings are properly documented
- Preparing draft audit reports detailing audit findings
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized university;
- Certified Public Accountants CPA(K) or its equivalent professional qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Experience in Sasra regulated institutions an added advantage
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- At least three (3) years hands on experience in audit function in a busy environment
- Experience in a Microfinance Institution is an added advantage
- Computer literate with hands on experience with Computer Assisted Audit Tools Techniques (CAATs) is desirable
- Additional professional qualifications such as CISA and CIA will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs indicating your current and expected salary to [email protected] Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying Closing date for application 15th July 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.