M.P. Shah Hospital is looking to recruit an ambitious and career driven person for a vacancy in the following position: Internal Auditor
The Auditor will examine and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s internal control systems and procedures.
Responsibilities for the Internal Auditor Job
- Take overall responsibility for the Internal Audit department in relation to compliance and internal control effectiveness.
- Develop and implement an Internal Audit strategic plan based on the overall hospital wide strategy.
- Give reports on financial, operational and special audits in the Hospital.
- Facilitate and monitor the continuous development of the effectiveness of the risk management function of the Hospital.
- Prepare periodic reports for the management and the Board, Audit Committee.
- Prepare strategic and annual risk based audit plans.
- Monitor the progress on the implementation of audit plans.
- Disseminate best practices identified from individual audits and other sources.
- Follow-up on the progress of implementation of audit recommendations.
- Maintain working relationships with external Auditors.
- Establish and review Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Supervise and develop KPI’s for Internal Audit staff and review adherence.
- Carry out weekly and surprise reviews of key hospital operations.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews.
Internal Auditor Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- MUST be CPA-K or ACCA
- MUST be a Member ICPAK and IIA
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Hands-on ability to operate tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Hospital experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to [email protected] on or before 10th December, 2016.