Senior Coordinator – Outreach
Location: Kenya (Nairobi, Mombasa or Kisumu)
Our client, an international NGO in quality reproductive health care and family planning wishes to recruit a Senior Coordinator – Outreach.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership and oversight of the successful delivery of a strategic channel of work by creating CYPs in the organization’s Outreach Programming.
The post holder will work in close liaison with elected Outreach Cluster leads, taking prompt action on all performance issues and continuous learning for strategic development of the channel while empowering all Outreach team leaders to manage their businesses effectively meeting and exceeding targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In close collaboration with teams develop and/or review SWOT analysis of all aspects of MSKs ability to meet and exceed CYP targets with high quality and within budget
- Identification of long and medium term objectives to guide the development of on-going delivery and expansion of the work with clear priorities
- Business planning and clear performance plans of teams and individuals to meet targets
- Strategic oversight of the performance of the channel against budget and target and reporting
- Intervene on key performance issues (especially quality)
- Support and deliver training to ensure consistency in the work activities of the team
Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field for example in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Project Management
- Master’s degree is desirable
- Project Cycle management training desirable
- More than one Kenyan language desirable
- Knowledge of clinical procedures and minimum standards essential
- Experience and knowledge of health financing or Kenyan health sector
- Clear ability to identify and set targets
- Budget management
- Excellent understanding of donor contract requirements
- Demonstrated ability in facilitating capacity development in more junior staff
- Excellent communicator to others on key strategic issues
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before 25th September, 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, and expected remuneration, on the subject line.