The Flinders University is inviting applications International Travel Undergraduate Scholarships which is awarded on the basis of academic merit in Australia. International undergraduate students can apply for this scholarship for the academic session of 2017.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist students in enhancing their studies by providing an international perspective.
The Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover either $500 (short term) or $1,000 (for semester).
Number of Scholarships: One or more scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the Overseas.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these scholarships :
- Be an enrolled onshore student in an undergraduate course at Flinders University at the time of application and throughout the duration of their scholarship; and
- Have successfully completed at least 36 units of the undergraduate course at the commencement of overseas study; or
- Have successfully completed at least 18 units of the postgraduate course at the commencement of overseas study; and
- Be accepted into the Flinders University Exchange program or an approved short term mobility program; and
- Have their overseas study count as credit towards their course of study at Flinders University; and
- Not be in receipt of any other Flinders University administered award which provides travel assistance.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be enrolled student in an undergraduate course at Flinders University
English language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Exchange program applicants
An application for the Flinders University Exchange Program will be considered an application for this scholarship. No separate application is required for semester or year-long exchange scholarships. Interested students should consult with their Faculty Office before applying to ensure that their proposed program of study is acceptable for credit towards their Flinders University course.
- Short-term mobility applicants
Applications should be submitted online through the Flinders University Student System by the specified closing date for travel in each semester. Applicants will need to log in and navigate to the My Scholarships tab to submit an application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2017.