The Kenya Human Rights Commission (KHRC) is a premier, and flagship non-governmental human rights and governance institution in Africa that was founded in 1992 with a mandate of enhancing human rights centred governance at all levels.
- Transformative Justice program ( which includes Electoral/political governance, Transitional Justice, Security Reforms);
- Economic and Social Justice program ( which includes Anti-corruption and accountability, Trade Justice, and Labor Rights);
- Political Pluralism and Diversity program; Human Rights Monitoring which includes legal aid; and
- Institutional support (which includes Administration, Human Resources, Finance and Information Technology)
- For Programs, have a university degree in Law, Political Science, and International Relations, with a Minimum qualification of a 2nd Class Honors.
- For Institutional support, have a university degree in Information Technology, a business administration degree with a major in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of a C+ in O’ Level / KCPE
- Have between 3 months and 1 year work exposure in any of the programs mentioned above and institutional support areas (focus on IT) mentioned above.
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
NB: Only those candidates that meet the above qualifications will be considered for the internship opportunities.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit their application that includes cover letter and CV detailing their suitability for the post and include a daytime telephone contact and two referees to [email protected]
- KHRC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization and will recruit the most qualified person irrespective of race, marital status, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted