Internship Opportunity at Safaricom Kenya
Job Title: Intern- Enterprise Products Innovation and Management
Organization Name: EPIM
Safaricom are pleased to announce the following internship vacancy in the Enterprise Product Innovation and Management department within the Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Description for the internship job
Reporting to the Product Manager ; Mobile Products the individual serves as the custodian of the Safaricom brand. They are responsible for developing the strategy, positioning, look and feel for the brand and relevant points of contact with Safaricom’s diverse customers.
Detailed Description for the internship job
- Ensure that the product documentations are circulated for the relevant sign offs and file the same, both in soft and hard copies.
- Active involvement in the User Acceptance tests especially liaising with the technical teams, marketing and legal teams.
- Ensure that each product has a launch checklist which will be used to handover to the sales enablement team/ Segments team.
- Work with product managers to do research on the products at the development phase.
- Perform provisioning after go live and offer support until the product becomes stable.
The internship Job Requirements
- On going student studying a Degree from a recognized university preferably in the Information Technology or Business Management / Economics field.
- Project management experience will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Safaricom/telecommunication products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Good presentation skills
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click here to apply. Remember to attach your resume by 06-Oct-2016