Loan Officer Internship at Bimas Kenya
Qualifications for the Loan Officer Internship
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Completed a Diploma in business administration, business management , cooperative management or its equivalent
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open to learning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.
We have offices in Embu, Nairobi, nakuru, marimanti, Maua, nanyuki, machakos, Nyahururu, kitengela, makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, nyeri, mwea, Thika, matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, Emali, laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai, Runyenjes.
Other departmental internship opportunities are available include;-
- Finance and data entry, HR and Administration, Registry, ICT. Candidates should have completed a relevant diploma in the area of interest. (These are available in Head office except for data entry)
How To Apply
- Indicate the location and title as your email subject
- Indicate availability
NB: Internships opportunities are not compensated. Hence the option to select an area that one is comfortable with.
Apply through the email address below;-
The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited Email; email@example.com
Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified. Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified Kindly note that this is an internship opportunity thus is not compensated.