Internships at Smollan Kenya
- Assisting in induction and placement of new employees.
- Manage Pre-employment Processes
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
- Assist in records management
- Assist in making follow ups with medical insurance scheme.
- Conduct background checks
- Manage Client Satisfaction
- Maintain a satisfied level of Industrial relations with both internally and externally.
- Properly handle employees requests through responsiveness and follow-ups
- Able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mails
- Bachelor of Human Resource degree holder or A diploma from an accredited institution
- Excellent computer and Ms. Office skills
- Outgoing with team skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘ HR intern’ on the subject line by 10th April, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted