Operations Intern/Administrative internships at Andela, Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Min. Experience: Diploma
Start date: Immediately
Andela seeks an Operations Intern to work alongside the Operations team. This internship is to start immediately after a successful interview.
You will be responsible for helping to ensure that our day to day operations run smoothly by providing administrative and logistical support. This role will give you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and learn what it takes to be successful in the workplace.
- On-time and accurate completion of assigned tasks
- High satisfaction ratings from members of the Andela team
As an Operations Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the Operations department in the following:
Operation Internship Responsibilities in Kenya
- Ensuring smooth functionality of our Operations processes .This includes staff requests management, scheduling meetings, sending reminders or updates
- Ensuring that logistics are in place for all departments supported by Operations. This may include making sure that all materials are ready when needed, food is delivered on time, resources are allocated as needed etc.
- Administrative tasks such as inputting data and maintaining company database.
Managing of inventory
- Ensuring availability of necessary resources for smooth office operations
- Event support: events planning, liaising with vendors and service providers for company events.
- Supporting team via additional logistics, operations, and quality assurance tasks. This may include supporting invoicing, proofreading materials, and other activities based on your interest and capacity.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
We move fast and work hard – we are looking for people who want to do what it takes to help change the world, not those who want a simple 9-to-5 job.
We are a lifestyle, not a job: you will be stretched every day and learn everyday.
We are committed to your professional growth: we demand excellence, but will support you as you develop your skills on the job.
Qualifications for Operation Internships in Kenya
- Outstanding attention to detail and
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proficiency with Google Docs or office applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving, challenging environment and to learn rapidly
- A real interest in lifelong learning and desire to learn new skills
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to email@example.com by 10h April