Retail Sale Agents Internships at NFT Kenya
Number Of Posts: 15
- Responsible for selling and merchandising products in all retail outlets
Retail Sales Internship Key Responsibilities in Kenya
- Sell specific products to retailers in cash only to kiosks, dukas, convenience stores, supermarkets, chemists, wines and spirits, bar and lodgings.
- Demonstrate use of products to customer. Explain product features
- Put up point of sale material at all retail outlets as required.Set up display units at retailer outlets
- Order taking in person from retailers
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Promote the organization’s products as required.
- Collect market intelligence for organization’s products and competitors
- Daily report writing and submission electrically
- Ensure pricing is correct.
Requirements for Retail Sales Jobs in Kenya
- Diploma Holders in relevant fields should apply.
- Computer Literate.
How to Apply
- Only Diploma holders will be considered. Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job tittle as the subject.