IT Internships Jobs at Synergy Solutions Kenya Ltd
Information Technology Internships
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the current team with writing code, product presentation. They will also be responsible for transforming customer and market requirements and specifications and assist in testing validation, deployment and support of our systems.
Requirements for IT Internship
- Degree in Computer science
- Strong skills in software development
- Advanced ability to code in C #, HTML, PHP, CSS and Java
- Conversant with SQL and MYSQL or ORACLE
- Team player, with a bias towards action.
- Ability to operate across organizations and communicate effectively.
- Good presentation skills
- Demonstrated initiative in previous projects.
- Willingness to engage, learn, and generally make things happen.
- Other certifications in software and database management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified Interested candidates to send in CVs to [email protected] CC to [email protected] N.B The interview will entail a practical coding session in two computer languages. All applications should be received on or before 7th October, 2016. Indicate the position on the subject line.