As a leading marketplace, the company provides a simple solution to the complications involved in selling, buying, trading, discussing, organizing, and meeting people near you, wherever you may reside and is used in over 105 countries in 40 languages.
The team is data driven and always performance oriented. We develop and execute market entry strategies on a global scale.
If you are smart, analytical and pragmatic and love working in a fast and challenging environment you’ll feel right at home in the team.
We have exciting and fresh opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Intern. Our internship program is designed for passionate, ambitious and highly talented individuals.
Under the direction of Content Quality Lead, the participant navigates through a series of challenging, diverse, and high-calibre assignments, receiving maximum exposure to the company’s core businesses, technologies and leaders.
The current opportunity takes place in Nairobi office for 3 months starting July 2016
You will be immersed in an amazing community of technology culture that thrives on proactivity, initiative and out-of-box thinking.
- Deciding what classifieds advertisements go live/ published on the site while observing the set guidelines
- Publishing of high quality advertisements on our site
- Resolving customer complaints, questions and queries via phone, email, social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Blog, etc.), online chat with direction from the User Support Lead
- Contacting customers as provided by the User Support Lead to clarify reasons for advertisements deletion
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Final year students of Bachelor’s degree programs in any of the following areas; Marketing, Commerce, Communication, Business, English or related studies
- Fresh graduates will be considered (graduated in year 2016 or awaiting graduation)
- Academic excellence
- High proficiency in ms-office computer packages
- Excellent written & oral skills in English and Kiswahili
- Internet savvy and knowledgeable about the Online Classifieds industry
- Eye for fine detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a shift environment when required
- Great entrepreneurial opportunity
- An exciting blend of a vibrant startup environment and a professional operation
- Work as part of a global, highly ambitious team and fast-growing company
- Be part of the one of the largest online classifieds in Kenya and work with a team of experts in e-commerce and online classifieds
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of this team, please forward a comprehensive CV listing relevant skills, University course cumulative grade or GPA and KCSE grade to the attention of Human Resources department.
Applications close on Monday 13th June 2016
How to Apply