Client Success Team Internships at Duma Works, Kenya
Are you a highly motivated, entrepreneurial person? Do you get excited about helping other people find jobs and connect to opportunities? Is technology your friend and do you love meeting new people?
If this describes you, then Duma Works would love to speak to you as we expand our team in Nairobi.
DUMA Works is an online and SMS-based recruiting platform that is quickly becoming the preferred method of hiring for companies all over Kenya (and some in Uganda and Tanzania!)
Since 2012, hundreds of employers all over Kenya have used DUMA Works to save time and money when identifying qualified job candidates. We currently have over 45,000 job seekers in our database and have matched over 3,000 of them to jobs.
Our vision is to create an empowered society where no job opportunities are lost. Our mission stands to be the developing world’s job reference system, and to enrich and empower a global workforce.
The team at DUMA Works includes 18 full-time employees and is growing rapidly! Our office space is incredible, and our team believes that helping each other grow is the best way to succeed.
Client Success Internship Responsibilities
- Working with the Duma Works software to match job candidates into job openings that fit their background and qualifications
- Creating pre-screening tests to ensure candidates possess the right skills for the job (if you love puzzles, this is perfect for you)
- Screening job candidates to see if they are the perfect fit for the job
Qualifications for Client Success internship
- Background in HR/Recruiting/Psychology appreciated
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn
- Sense of humor
- Basic travel/food stipend (plus free delicious lunch at the Duma Works office!)
- The opportunity to learn a ton and collaborate with an incredible team
- Office located in the scenic Adams Arcade
- The great opportunity to turn this internship into a full time job!
How to Apply
- Deadline for applications: 30th June 2016…we had to close it early due to an overwhelming amount of applications! Thank you all for your excitement and desire to work with us!
- If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] As the subject line of your email, write “2017” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2017, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.