Customer Deployment TES Internships at Safaricom
Safaricom is pleased to announce the following Internship opportunity in the Customer Deployment Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
- The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in the real corporate environment.
Customer Deployment Internship Detailed Description
- Review customer orders received from the Order Management Team for accuracy and completeness.
- Track and document service deployment progress including link commissioning.
- Prepare daily reports on all customer orders for billing commencement.
- Perform other ad hoc activities as scheduled by line manager.
Requirements for Customer Deployment Internship
- Degree in Business related field.
- Diploma in Project Management in an added advantage
- Have proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Be computer literate.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.