Investment Officer Job at Virtual HR
Our Client Business Partners International (http://www.businesspartners.co.ke/) is a leading risk financier of small and medium enterprises with a unique approach to financing and providing technical assistance to SMEs in Kenya.
The company is seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi office: Investment Officer (3 Positions)
The Investment Officer will report directly to the Country Manager and must be conversant with operations of Business Partners International.
Responsibilities for the Investment Officer Job
- Marketing Business Partners’ investment solutions
- Undertaking viability studies (i.e. due diligence, cash flow analysis and industry analysis) on targeted entities
- Negotiating and structuring investment projects on these entities
- Managing and optimizing the returns of the investment portfolio
- Providing business expertise to the Investee Company, as well as value adding such as dealing with suppliers and helping in operations-related matters
- Interpreting financial accounts, doing analysis and writing reports to support lending requests
Qualifications for the Investment Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of KCSE grade B
- 3 years working experience in banking sector
- Proven experience in credit/lending & business development
- CPA, ACCA or any other financial qualification will be an added advantage
- Must be results focused with a concern for client service
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 5th July 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees and reasons for the interest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.